Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Season 7 Episode 3: Tanumalala

Hey Family,

Really short email! As you all know I am no longer AP but, I am now here in Tanumalala with 4 other missionaries as we are trying to make this branch a ward by may 20th! It has been quite the week! But, I have been able to see God's hand every day! He definitely is leading this work and I have faith that as we continue to rely on him we will be able to make this branch a ward! 

We have been working with some really prepared people this week and it has really strengthened my testimony and my love for this work and for these people! Something that really stuck out to me this week as we have been working with a lot of less actives is the importance of always being worthy and ready to use the priesthood that we hold. It truly is such a blessing to be worthy and hold this power and authority and over this past week I have seen and been a part of so many experiences where the priesthood was needed to bless and comfort others including myself!

I am very sorry that this a short email and not very powerful but, I will do a lot better next week! I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for all you and your examples to me! It truly is such a blessing to serve the Lord and be so close to his Spirit each day! I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and I know that I have grown so much because of it! I encourage and invite all of you to read it everyday! I promise it will change your lives! This book will save you from whatever you are going through! I know that this is God's Church! How blessed we are to have this gospel in our lives! Although time is short I will continue to give my all to build the kingdom of God!  I know that this is his work and through this Gospel our family will be together for eternity! I love you all so much! Have a great week! Spread the Light of Christ to all you come in contact with!

Love,
Elder Barton

P.s. tiny miracle that happened this week! We found my SD card! Thank you for the prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment