Hey Everyone!
I know it has been ages since I have sent a weekly email but, Just wanted to update you all and let you know that I am living, happy and I AM 20!!!! Our area has really started to pick up momentum! We were able to set 3 baptismal dates this past week with some awesome investigators! We are actually here in Apia today doing my last shopping! It is so weird. Opened my email today and saw my flight plans. Still doesn't feel real but, next week will all be talking in person..... how crazy is that.... We are here at the internet cafe and I printed off my itinerary and she asked me if I am going home and I told her I will be finishing next week and she asked me how my two years here in Samoa have been. I sat there for a second and told her that it has been the best experience of my entire life! I'm really just planning to give it my absolute best these last few days and before we know it our family will be back together again! I can't wait to share with all of you these experiences I have had in this area. Definitely the area I have learned the most in! I feel like explaining it in person will be so much better as well! I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for all of your support these past two years! Truly has been one of the biggest blessings of my life and I feel like I have grown so much! I truly love this gospel so much and I am so grateful for this gospel and this chance I have to represent Jesus Christ and bear testimony of his Atonement! This is His work! I will see you all next week! Love you and have a safe week!
No comments:
Post a Comment