Monday, September 12, 2016

Season 2 Episode 3: Road Kill

TALOFA!

Okay, so this week was pretty uneventful. That's okay though because Elder Tiatia and I worked hard everyday and sometimes that is all you can do out here. Just work your hardest and spread the Gospel as much as you can! It was a good week though! We just visited with a lot of families and did a lot of walking! Even with a week that wasn't so successful I still love being out here! Being so busy all day is really fun actually haha! We have a few goals and ideas this week that we are hoping will help us pick up some investigators and reactivate some inactive members! I will lett you know how that goes!

So this week we were walking down this hill, heading to a visit when I just saw this black thing on the side of the street and as we got closer I noticed it was a dog and the dogs here are pretty mean, they are always barking and some even try to bite you (One bit my shoe last week) anyway, we noticed the dog wasn't move as we were getting closer and it turned out the dog was dead, just lying on the side of the road haha! So random, kind of sad, but, mostly we didn't care cause the dogs here are nasty and mean! 

Also, the rain here is insane! I have never been so soaked so quickly! One minute the weather will be fine and then the next minute it is just dumping rain haha! So crazy! It rains pretty often over here too! 

We had a Fafaga this week with President Anandan who is the 2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency and his house was so nice! It was just like an American house haha and the food was so good! It was ribs, corn, salad, potatoes, and some other things and for a second I forgot I was in Samoa haha!

I'm sorry this email is so short and not full of many things but, I tell the truth. This week was not very eventful! We are working our hardest though! I love you guys and I miss you! I hope you are all having a good time back in Utah and are enjoying the leaves changing color! Have a good week! Hopefully I will have more to report on next week!

Alofa Atu!
Elder Barton

Scripture of the week Isaiah 41:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment