Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Season 4 Episode 6: When you Realize Helments Really do Help
So, While I was on a split with Olamaleva we were riding our bikes and for the first time in my mission we decided to ride without....Guess? Yup, without Helmets! Well, I want to first let you all know that I have been get pretty good at riding wheelies. So, we just got done riding up this hill and I saw some kids standing in the road and so I yell out "Kilokilo mai" which means Look here! And then I pop a wheelie and I started riding it for a good 8 seconds. However, something you guys should know also is when I ride my bike I put my heavy bag on the left handle bar. Meaning, after I hit the 8 second mark my bike started to become very unbalanced, The Handle bars fell to left side, my front tire planted on the ground, Elder Barton goes flying over the handle bars, Smashes head first into the asphalt, Stands up and is very dizzy, Head hurts, Blood. Good thing Elder Barton is a Missionary because for some reason the injuries were very minor!!! What did Elder Barton learn? Always where a Helmet and Don't show off in front of little kids!!!!! YAYYYY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep! Last week we had an Elder go over the handle bars, broke multiple bones and needed surgery on his wrist. He won't be riding for awhile. Elder Ellison gave bikes to some Sisters from Samoa, only to find out 1 of them had never learned to ride a bike, let alone on busy streets. Our nurse told her no riding bikes. Good idea. Be careful Elder Barton, you have important work to do.
ReplyDelete