Malo Soifua!
This week we having been working with a girl named Christina! She is super cool! She is really quite though. But, throughout these past weeks she has opened up a little bit more with us! She is going to be baptized this Saturday so that is going to be really exciting! We are also having a missionary devotional this Sunday in Satapuala! We were able to invite Elder Fata to come and attend the Fireside so, that should be really good!
We are really searching for investigators right now! We found 3 this week but, then when we started with 2 of them they told us they were baptized already! The other one ran away to her village and isn't coming back! So, that was kind of sad. Just really taught me to be humble! However, I know that as we stay diligent in the work we will find the people the Lord is preparing for us! Plus, I just love being out here anyway! I love this work! We start every morning by reading the Book of Mormon for one hour and before we leave the house we read 3 Nephi 11 as a companion ship and bear testimony! It is super powerful and I am gaining such a powerful and sincere testimony of the Book of Mormon! I love that book and I know it is the word of God!
Anyway, I hope you have all had a great week! Love you all!
Elder Barton
No comments:
Post a Comment