Monday, November 7, 2016

Season 2 Episode 11: Hot Slow Week

What's up my Nerds!

This week was a very, very slow and hot week. To get to the point we hardly had any lessons this week and we could find no one to teach. We spent a lot of hours this week just trying to find new investigators but, we had no luck. My companion says the people on American Samoa are a lot ruder than the people in Western. We were not able to meet with any of our current investigators this week because they were all busy... the entire week. We can't let this week get us down though. We still were able to meet with some really cool less active members and talk with them. We are really looking forward to this week though. We are hoping we can get in touch with all of our investigators since this may be our last week here in Pava! Crazy how fast these 12 weeks have gone by. I am hoping I can stay in American Samoa for the Holidays and then get transferred to Western Samoa!

Sounds like you all had a pretty good week! Wish I could have been there for the families small little thanksgiving haha! On a real note though everyday here is like thanksgiving! Don't worry Mom I am still not gaining weight! Plus, even if I do everyone loses a lot of weight when they get transferred to Western Samoa! I hope you all have a great week! Hope you all enjoy our new president who ever it may be! Keep choosing the right! love you guys!

Elder Barton!





No comments:

Post a Comment