Monday, December 19, 2016

Season 2 Episode 17: Fast Food

Malo Soifua!

This week has been awesome! To start off we had a baptism on Saturday! Remember our investigator Joanne who is only 9? Well, she is super smart and she was super prepared to baptized it was a very cool experience and we were so happy that we could baptize her at this age so she could grow up in the church! You know what I am saying? 

We have also been working with a few promising investigators! The only sad part is Transfers are next week so we won't be there for there baptisms! I guess the important part is that they are getting baptized right? I can't remember if I talked about Verona in the last email but, every time we visit her she is always talking about how getting baptized feels like the right thing and she knows this church is true. It is crazy how prepared she has been by the Lord. So we are trying to take it slow with her so she understands the doctrine in the first 5 lessons! 

Oh yeah, also we had fast food every single day this past week. Oh my gosh my stomach has never hurt so much in my life. It was either McDonald's or Carls hr. every day! So, Crazy! We are trying so hard to work out everyday so we don't gain a bunch of weight haha! Luckily we sweat all day and so that really helps! 


Man, I think I am just super focused on this Sunday for skyping because I can't think about what happened during this week lol! Speaking of Skype I need someone's Skype username! Asap! I will be skyping in probably 7 or 8 at night your time! But, I would just be expecting a call anywhere from 6 at night and later! 

I really hope you guys had a great week and are enjoying your time together! I am so excited to see you all this Sunday! I hope you all know I am always praying for you guys! Hope you all are enjoying the snow and the cold haha! Sorry this email is so short but, I am being honest I can't think about what happened this past week! It was just a solid week and we are ready for this week to work our hardest with this last week we are given here! Love you all!

Elder Barton!






No comments:

Post a Comment