We were able to watch Conference. I'm going to be quite honest, it was pretty hard for me to understand so I am really looking forward to watching it in English.
We are having to baptisms this week! I am honestly so excited! With all of these emergency transfers, I have been in the area long enough to set up baptismal dates and then I always get transferred out before the actual ordinance! So, I am really looking forward to this Saturday to see Titi and Wa'i get baptized! They are both such awesome investigators and it truly has been such a humbling experience watching them become converted unto Christ! I can't wait to get home and tell all of you about these incredible people and their journies into the Church of Jesus Christ. It is one of the coolest feelings to help God's children come back to him and prepare to meet him again.
We also found two new families to teach!!! I'm so excited to start teaching these families. They both seem really solid and I truly believe God has lead us to them because they need the gospel right now! Just like this one other investigator we got. Her name is Leiana. She was in Apia when she met some other missionaries who were at a small Book of Mormon Stand our mission does. Leiana had watched "Praise the Man" on Sunday and that Tuesday she saw the missionaries and felt an impression to go and talk with them. The missionaries talked with her and gave her a Book of Mormon and then reffered her to us. We were able to contact her and we talked about everything that had happened to her in the past week and then she told us how she just knows the Book of Mormon is true and how it all makes so much sense that there should be another book to Testify about Christ and His Divinity. We were able to set a baptismal date with her that day. Proably one of the coolest mircales I have seen in my mission and I am so grateful for it and what it has taught me about our Father in Heaven.
I want to write so much more but, I honestly don't have enough money. Next time I email I will include a few more experiences and I will send a lot of picutres. Thank you Mom and Nichole for the emails. Sorry I can't respond personally but, I have already explained the situation! I love you all so much! I pray for you all individually each and every day. I know this Gospel is such a blessing and we are so privliged to have it in our lives and it is our responsiability to take advantage of it everyday and to bless other peoples lives! I love you all so much! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment