Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Season 6 Episode 2: No more boils!

Niko!

Glad to hear you haven't popped! I can't wait to see pictures of this lil' guy. Any names in mind? What the what? Is it really the 4th annual Hallowtober??? Wait, that means all be there for its 5th year anniversary? Which means it is going to be huge right? Time is going by so fast. Each day goes by faster and faster but, I miss you guys more and more each day haha! Man, pizza. Forgot about that. I wonder if I will get fat when I get back hahaha. 

Glad that work is going good. Hopefully your Maternity leave will give you some time to think and get some direction of where you want to go! But, You will figure it out. Just don't forget to include God in your plans! Because when you do that, you won't fail. I promise. 

hahahahah Jeremy and Prenatal class. Lol. Don't worry once I get to "THAT" point in my life, I will make sure to attend! I miss gus so much haha! I miss clean dogs! Dang Nichole I love this work so much but, I really miss you guys haha! I am just so grateful our Father in Heaven is watching over you guys while I am out here! 

I am doing good! I miss Bridger. I haven't heard from him for ages! Almost 5 months! It would be nice to hear from him! I know I can see in the photos that he is really growing up! Tell him to email me! I love you so much Niko and thank you so much for emailing me! I hope you have a great week! Let mom know that I didn't have time to email today. But, I hope all is well with her and send her my love as well. Let her know I am doing great! No further boils! I wll send pics next week when I have time! Love you sis!

Elder Barton












No comments:

Post a Comment