Sunday, December 24, 2017

Season 6 Episode 7: Miracles and Music

Hello Family!

Just wanted to start this email off by letting you all now how grateful I am for the Atonement of Jesus Christ! Especially this time of year! I have honestly been so blessed by this incredible gift that our Father in Heaven gave to us! 

This week has been packed. We have had MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference), We have been having our shows every night here in pesega, we've been picking up and dropping off Elders, My companion and I both got danky fever(or however you spell it), we have had a few cool miracles, and we did our Christmas Service project with President this week!

Last week Friday my companion and I were trying to find some investigators that we could take to the Pese Pesega they do every night when, my companion told me that we should go visit a members house. So, we went. We were able to find 3 young women at this house that are all attend different churches! We took them to the program and they all loved it! Turns out that 2 of them have already been baptized and sealed in the temple but, have fallen away from the Church and gone there different ways. The other young woman Petro hasn't been baptized and they all expressed to us the feelings that they had at the program and there desire to come back to church with there families and to be baptized! We are currently working with these three girls and there families and we are hoping to see these feelings continue to grow inside of them so they can become more converted to Christ and to come back to his fold! It was a great miracle that I saw this week!

We also had our Christmas service project this week with President! It was a very spiritual experience! Especially the time we had when we went to the hospital to sing and to give blessings. Are zones were split into two groups one half went to the adults and the other half went to the kids. I was able to go to the kids unit and it really was such an empowering experience for me. Just to be able to sing to these children and there parents about our Savior Jesus Christ and then to bear testimony of Him and then offer a priesthood blessing. The spirit was very strong that day and it strengthened my testimony of the power of the priesthood and the power of song as well. 

I testify to you all that our Savior Jesus Christ lives and he loves us! He came to this earth to die for us and to suffer for us so we would never have to walk alone. I am so grateful for this time of year. Our Savior Jesus Christ is truly the greatest gift we have and ever will receive! I am so grateful for all that he has done for me and now that I have this chance to share this gift with others! I love you all so much and I love my Savior Jesus Christ! I hope you all have a great week and hopefully we can put a little bit more emphasis on Jesus Christ this week and look for ways to serve those who are in need! Love you all!

Elder Barton! 



No comments:

Post a Comment