Really short on time this week because I was emailing some other people! Anyway it was a really great week! The highlight was being able to watch our investigator Sieni be baptized and confirmed! I am telling you that there is such a unique feeling when someone is baptized. I love it! That was a really good day!
Oh! We didn't baptize Puna this week because we felt like she needed to attend church a little bit more before she is baptized! So her Baptismal date is the 11th of Feb! She is excited and so are we! We also found two new investigators this week! Fanupo and Po'ono! They are two boys and they are both 17. They are super solid and I was surprised how seriously they took the lesson! Love those guys!
Let's see, Super hot, Rainy, love my area and love the people. Transfers are next week. Really trying to put a purpose behind my studies so I can get as much as I can out of the time we are given to study! Also a new rule for all missionaries is we plan in the mornings now. That is pretty nice! Still working hard to stay obedient and build my relationship with my father in Heaven!
Also, I have been reading Jesus the Christ! That book is so awesome! I have never felt like our Savior was more real than how I do now! What a powerful book! I strongly encourage everyone to read it!
The Church is True! God lives! Love you guys!
Elder Barton
No comments:
Post a Comment