Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Season 5 Episode 4: Trio

Hello Family, I will have to apologize because this email is going to be very short due to the fact that there are a total of five missionaries trying to email on one computer. However, I just want to let you all know I appreciate all the emails and the prayers. I am sorry I haven't been able to reply to all of you individually. These past two weeks have been very crazy. I will try my best to respond to you all next week. I hope you know I really do appreciate all of your emails though and I really do want to reply!

But, Just to give a quick high light of this week. We have been teaching Lausati and his wife Manumea this week! They are both very solid investigators! Lausati will be getting baptized this Saturday and his wife on the 5th of August due to the fact that she missed church! But, Lausati told us how much the gospel has been changing his life. I will be sure to include more about him next week. But, he is so solid and I love him and his wife!

I figured out the thing on my back is called a carbuncle in English! No idea what that is but, all I know is it hurt like Crazy! Praying that it will never repeat! What a nightmare. By the way I was in tears laughing when Nichole told me Mom was dry heaving when she watched the video. If I ever get down this week, I will just think of that! Wish I could have seen the reaction hahaha! By the way Congrats Nichole on entering or soon to be entering your last trimester! Crazy how fast time is going! Can't wait to see your giant belly lol! Mom, don't worry about sending any shoes! I am still going strong with the ones I have! Anyway, this week was a really great week full of tender mercies as usual! I love being a missionary! It is honestly one of the best things in the world! I sure do miss you guys but, this honestly such a great work! I know this last year is going to fly by! I am always praying for you guys! I promise I will respond to all of you next week! Go to go!

Only words of inspiration I have for you all this week! Btw I am in a trio right now! It isn't permanent. Just for a few days. He is a native. Elder Va'a Sioka. From Upolu. Oh, the last trio we were in with Elder Alaga. Yeah, he got sent home. Or is in the process right now. He was doing a lot of bad things. glad that is over though. Next week family.


Elder Barton!

No comments:

Post a Comment