Hey Mom!
Probably only going to send you an email this week just because no one else emailed me and not really feeling sending a group email. This week was pretty tough but, I am humbled by this week. Our area ended up getting split into two at our Zone Conference with President. We only cover Tafatafa and Vaovai. So we lost two investigators that we were going to baptize! It's not that I am sad that we don't get to baptize them, it's just the fact that we loved them so much haha! At least they are getting baptized. Dylan's baptism was awesome! I love that kid! He is going to be a good influence to a lot of people. We also have another baptism for Miniati this week!
However, this week we have been running out of investigators. We spent all week trying to contact all of our referrals. We had no success... It's alright though. Not every week can be full of new investigators and roses! We are looking forward to this week though! Plus the Zone Conference with President really helped! It gave us a lot of ideas how to better hasten the work here! I have faith that there are people here we still need to find and teach and I know we will if we are obedient and work our hardest. We were able to celebrate Elder Davids 19th birthday on the 3rd!
It really is crazy how fast time is going by! I can't believe all the things that are going on back home. Glad you guys are all safe though! Glad the Lord is watching over you and blessing you. I pray that he will continue to do so. I am grateful for your email today. Really needed it! Don't worry Mom, I am fine haha! It is just some nice motivation. I am sure we will find someone this week! How are you though? How is everything going? I hope all is well Mom. I hope you know I really appreciated that package! My comp loved the Jerky and I loved everything else haha! Thank you for putting it together and sending it here.
I love you Mom! God bless you this week! Praying for you and always thinking about your example!
Elder Barton
No comments:
Post a Comment