Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Season 4 Episode 1: Emergencey Transfer

Hey Mom,
Well this week was pretty crazy. Our Zone Leaders came to our house on Monday and told me that I was going to be transferred to Malaela which is on the Eastern Tip of Upolu. I will also being getting a new companion who just finished his training. Which means I am now becoming the Senior Companion which means it is time for me to really step up my game and really rely on the Lord. I love the Scripture in D&C 6:36. I know that if we always look unto the Lord in every thought and we don't doubt we will be taken care of. Currently I am waiting for my Zone to pick me up and take me to my new area with my new companion. I am waiting here in Salani with Elder Fano (My intake) and Elder Buchanan. So it is pretty fun. I also said good bye to my area in LufiLufi yesterday and that was so hard to do. The whole day I was trying to fight back tears. I loved the people in LufiLufi so much and I am so blessed to have served in that area. I will miss them and my companion! I am super excited to be serving in a new area and can't wait to see what happens. I am sorry this email is so short but, we are kind of pressed for time. I will not be writing a weekly email because I am pressed for time but, Next week I will for sure update you all on what is going on. Good thing you were the only to email me. I don't have that much time! We watch conference here a week after actual conference because of the day difference here. Hopefully we get too watch it in English. I will send some pictures. Just know all is well and I am excited for this new journey! I will ask for some more prayers though lol haha! I am glad all is going well. Boil is all well! I would love some pictures as well! Oh!! I got your package! Thank you so much! love all the food and I am so grateful haha! Thanks Mom! Have a great week!

Hello Family!

Well, This week was pretty crazy and I am short on time. But, I have been transferred to Malaela which is the Eastern Tip of Upolu. It was an emergency transfer. My new Companion is Elder David and currently I am waiting for him in Salani with Elder Fano and Elder Buchanan. We will arrive at our new area later tonight. I will now be the Senior Companion which is pretty crazy. I know these next few weeks are going to be pretty hard but, pretty awesome! My Zone Leader said my area is the prettiest in the mission! So I will for sure be sending some pictures! Sorry this email is so short but, then again this is a emergency transfer. Hope all is well. I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Elder Barton





No comments:

Post a Comment