Thursday, June 15, 2017

Season 4 Episode 10: Short Email

Sorry Fam but, this email is going to be very short due to some delays we had in the day. However, I am doing well. Happy and Healthy. We had a really good week. None of us got Transferred. Another Six weeks! Really excited to see what we can do!! We were able to baptize Miniati this week! We also found a new investigator from Aussie named Margret! She is so down to Earth and I will share about her next week! We are going to her house in 30 minutes. We are going to have Breakfast for Dinner and then teach a lesson! Praying all goes well. I am glad Trevor has made it back safely! Big Relief for us all! Glad you are all healthy and happy as well!  Talk to you all more next week! Love you all!
Elder Barton










No comments:

Post a Comment